Socket: Intel Socket 1151
Memory: 2x DDR3 (32GB Max)
SKU: 90-MXB0N0-A0UAYZ, H110M-ITX
20 in stock
The ASRock H110M-ITX is a Mini-ITX Socket 1151 motherboard based on the Intel H110 chipset. The board must be combined with DDR4 memory, for which 2 slots are available. In total, the ASRock H110M-ITX has 4 Serial ATA connections for hard drives and SSDs. The built-in sound card offers 7.1-channel sound and is based on a Realtek ALC892 chip.
Features: Motherboard | Mini-ITX | Connection S1151 | 2x DDR4 | 4x SATA-600 | PCI-e 3.0 x16 | USB 2.0 | USB 3.1 (Gen1, 5 Gb / s) | DVI-D | HDMI
Product: ASRock H110M-ITX
Connection: Socket 1151
Condition: refurbished – BIOS updated to the latest version
SKU: 90-MXB0N0-A0UAYZ, H110M-ITX
Warranty: 6 months
– Motherboard (ASRock H110M-ITX)
– backplate (blende)
– No manual
– No CD with drivers
– No cables
ASRock Super Alloy
– Premium 60A Power Choke
Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM)
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & amp; APP Shop
Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core ™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
Supports CPU up to 95W
– Digi Power design
– 5 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
– Intel® H110
– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory *
Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB **
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
* 7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
** Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
– 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals: Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru ™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider ™, Intel ® HD Graphics 510/530/630
Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
– Max. shared memory 1024MB *
Dual graphics output: Support DVI-D and HDMI ports by independent display controllers
Supports HDMI with max. Resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 24Hz / (3840×2160) @ 30Hz
Supports DVI-D with max. Resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
* The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
** Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously.
*** Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**** Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8/8 64-bit / 7/7 64-bit.
***** Intel® InTru ™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8/8 64-bit / 7/7 64-bit.
– 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec) *
– Premium Blu-ray Audio support
Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
– ELNA Audio Caps
* To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb / s
– Giga PHY Intel® I219V
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
Supports Lightning / ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode) *
* Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb / s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x TPM Header
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
– 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control) *
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 3 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) **
* All CPU / Chassis Fan Connectors can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
** USB3_7_8 is shared with USB_9_10.
Rear Panel I / O
– 1 x PS / 2 Mouse / Keyboard Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT / LINK LED and SPEED LED)
HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
– ASRock Disk Health Report
– ASRock USB Key
– ASRock APP Charger
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock XFast RAM
– ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)
– ASRock EZ Mode
– ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Internet Flash
– ASRock Crashless BIOS
– ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
– ASRock UEFI Tech Service
– ASRock Easy Driver Installer
* These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & amp; APP Shop.
– I / O Shield
– CPU, Chassis temperature sensing
– CPU, Chassis Fan Tachometer
– CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
– CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control
– CASE OPEN detection
Voltage monitoring: + 12V, + 5V, + 3.3V, CPU Vcore
Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit *
* To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please see our online tutorial or check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock’s website for details.
– FCC, CE
– ErP / EuP ready (ErP / EuP ready power supply is required)
|Number of memory slots||
|Maximum memory size||
DVI-D, HDMI, USB 2.0, USB 3.1 Gen1
PCI-e 3.0 x16