Socket: Socket 1155
Chipset: Intel H67
Memory: 4x DDR3 (32GB Max)
SKU: 7 673-041R
Out of stock
The MSI PH67S-C43 Socket 1155 motherboard is an ATX motherboard that is equipped with 4 DDR3 memory slots. The MSI PH67S-C43 Socket 1155 motherboard is a motherboard equipped with the Intel H67 Chipset, with 4 memory slots.
Motherboard – Socket LGA1155 | ATX | Intel H67 Chipset | 4 x DDR3 up to 32GB | Gigabit Ethernet | 3x PCI | PCI-e 2.0 x1 | PCI-e 2.0 x16 | Sata 3.0
– Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel® Core ™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® in LGA1155 Package
– 4 + 2 Power Phase Design
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
– Supports Intel® K-Series CPU
– Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
– Intel® H67
– Supports Intel® Small Business Advantage
– Supports Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU
* Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology are only supported under Windows® 7 OS or later versions.
– Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
– 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots
Supports DDR3 1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB *
* Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
** The highest supported DRAM frequency depends on the CPU you’ve installed. For detailed CPU specifications, please refer to Intel®’s official website.
*** In order to maximize the system memory, please install an 8GB memory module with 16 cells
– The motherboard BIOS provides “Plug & amp; Play” BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
– The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892
– Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
– Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
– Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
– Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
– 1 PCI Express gen2 x16 slot
– 3 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
– 3 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
– Support 3.3v / 5v PCI bus interface.
SATAII controller integrated in Intel® H67 (B3) chipset
– Up to 3Gb / s transfer speed.
Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3 ~ 6) by H67 (B3)
– SATA3 ~ 6 ports support RAID 0/1/5/10 mode by Intel H67 (B3)
SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® H67 (B3) chipset
– Up to 6Gb / s transfer speed.
Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1 ~ 2) by H67 (B3)
– SATA1 ~ 2 ports support RAID 0/1 mode by Intel H67 (B3)
– ATX 24-Pin power connector
– 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
– CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
– CD-in connector
– Front panel audio connector
– Front panel connector
– 1 x chasis intrusion connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
– 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
– 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
– 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
– 1 x SPDIF-out connector
– 1 x TPM module connector
– 1 x Serial port connector
Rear Panel I / O
I / O Panel
– 1 x PS / 2 Mouse / Keyboard port
– 10 x USB 2.0 ports
– 1 x Clear CMOS button
– 1 x Coaxial SPDIF port
– 1 x Optical SPDIF port
– 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
– 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
– I / O Shield
– ATX Form Factor
– Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / Vista ™ 32-bit / Vista ™ 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
* Windows® 8.1 is supported with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU for onboard VGA.
|Number of memory slots|
|Maximum memory size|
Serial ATA-300, Serial ATA-600
PCI-e 2.0 x1, PCI-e 2.0 x16
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.